What Office 2007* contains
In addition to the most commonly used Word, Powerpoint, and
Excel components, Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 includes:
• Access 2007 - personal-level database
• Communicator 2007 - consolidate communication
• Groove 2007 - a workplace collaboration tool
• InfoPath 2007 - data gathering software
• OneNote 2007 - a flexible new writing tool
• Outlook 2007 - Microsoft's e-mail system
• Publisher 2007 - organizational publishing
The ribbon that gives you access to functions within these products now provides a degree of consistency with Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. I'll post helps for these as I research them!
A little help goes a long way...
OneNote rocks!Learn about OneNote
OneNote is a wonderful new tool packaged with Office 2007 that's catching on bigtime in the education world. It's actually a major step beyond a word processor because it lets you organize and move text and pictures around in a non-linear way. You can take notes, arrange them, and rearrange as your understanding of a subject grows. You can also publish and share documents in this form, supporting group collaborations. Innovative educators are packaging their class materials in this dynamic form so that students can add their own notes in a way that static documents or slide sets simply can't match. Try it!